Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dental Office Reception Cover Letter

Très

A great experience! First of all thanks to Fabio Nicoleugenia and souls of the Argo, for giving us this opportunity and having opened up this window Caltagirone and the work done by the association itself.
on 22 August for us was a great night. We were thrilled: finally the efforts of about six months and were making Très was staged in the beautiful location Villa Patti.
large number of people came to see us (I am grateful to them too!) And it's great that an event such as Teatrincittà had this vision, 22 as all the other days of the festival. Obviously a huge thanks to all our group Gesticulating by the undersigned, so thank you to Anna, Adrian, Mark, Melissa, Vince, Simone, Davide, Salvo: I share with you this experience has certainly made it more rich and happy yesterday.
I hope that this adventure might continue (perhaps even in winter) and Caltagirone continue to support ship Argus and his work, and we realize that (in these difficult times) of how culture is really a good community.
Thanks again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment