friendly relations - Watercolor 151110
In the late afternoon of Monday after the Feast of St. Martin , lived in group shows with friends, I got a Time for color. The paper arrivatami 'randomly' in my hands I knew it well even if it is not among those I use most frequently, has the great merit of upholding the timbre of the tones. I expressed the same type in the month of February my "Desire of Spring" that had not passed unnoticed to the curious glances of many visitors. I sensed a good interest in the atmosphere of the landscape and the tenor of the exchange I heard the theme to be able to resume work in the wake of autumn that have filled the days of the last months weather nerds.
Watch 'case', for arriccchire stimulation of the creative moment came the phone call Virga, decided not to interfere now and then to move beyond + chat, which for me has become nothing but nice for company disturbing. The title I chose for his watercolor refers to the episode.
Like deduce that for some fortuitous events - 'random' - but supported by a high-quality communication, it resulted in me the feeling of being able to move further steps of research.
The good of all this - let me - is that the two buddies will go away for Christmas coloring the walls of another beautiful home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment