Friday, November 5, 2010

Virtual Games Were Can Give Birth

Dopo la pioggia

afternoon in the mountains - Watercolor 031110

just ended has been passed for the most important days in the house. Bad weather has unfortunately made by master causing great inconvenience and considerable damage, hurt the environment and people. The images of television have been expressed, I think a little 'all we have followed with concern and regret. Often we have heard also the condemnation of prevention and who does not remain too far away or absent, the words have been harsh on the lips of many people.
For us the memory of the valley, 1966 è rinato dentro con forza, in quell'inizio di Novembre i giorni di pioggia sembravano non finire mai. Ma allora io ero studente a Padova e la notizia dell'alluvione l'ho ricevuta dalla mia mamma, per lettera. Ho visto solo più tardi, a Natale, il disastro provocato dall'impeto furioso dell'acqua.
Ripensavo ad allora il pomeriggio dell'altro giorno e mi è venuto spontaneo posare sulla tavoletta un foglio bianco per ritornare con gentilezza, senza rancore, alle mie montagne, osservarle nella presente serenità velata, 'copiarle' con simpatia e in libertà per come le sentivo parlarmi in quel momento.
Dalla mia 'postazione' on the kitchen counter I just turn and look through the window just shows me that and highlights the changing aspects of my little world I can make all the inspiration I want. The wonders of nature are there, quiet and helpful, yet colorful autumn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment