Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver Sprite Sheet

Bagni Froy anno dopo anno...

Here I am, therefore, with the signs of Bagni Froy.












I worked with vigor to arrange the photos, I must confess to having exaggerated with the amount (the fault of digital!) I have seen over 1000 shots ... but 16 days is so much and I have lived so full it was almost impossible to restrain.



Environment and colors but most people call a desire to capture images continuously, to secure and preserve moments in time the meaning and feeling.


 


Molti di quanti hanno condiviso con noi una qualsiasi esperienza rimangono presenti nella nostra vita proprio per merito delle istantanee: fermano attimi che possiamo portare con noi e rivedere, rivivere, ripensare...


   






      L'atelier messoci a disposizione quest'anno รจ stato riscaldato dalla new stove. Pupi was very generous and has assured a comfortable even on rainy days.

But the satisfaction peaked when we managed - thanks to TECHNOLOGY ... portable equipment of the House - to prepare the evening in which to project a series of photographs and watercolors of the course, introduced and supported well by reading some passages from 'Watercolors' by H. Hesse, superb writer, even when told his experience as a self-taught painter and enthusiastic.






I would say that Bathrooms Froy fame has not denied, indeed, this year has received new impetus and new life thanks to the ever praiseworthy work of volunteers and the vibrancy of many newcomers. Among these colors got some friends up there with the specific intent to compete with a technical but fascinating asking willingness to take risks and a certain amount of patience. I would say that what I am showing commendable and speaks volumes about the commitment of all noticeable results!

Everything I read it as a good sign for Bath Froy, surely a harbinger of further opportunities for consolidation e di crescita.

Allora un meritato 'in bocca al lupo' ai responsabili, un grande sincero grazie e un affettuoso saluto riconoscente agli amici dei colori, vecchi e nuovi.




0 comments:

Post a Comment