Venice. Rio di Cannaregio - Watercolor 260510
cm. 26 x 36
For those who experience it is easy to imagine that in this post-Venetian I do not struggle to return here, in this unique and fascinating dimension. Venice really gets inside you and you certainly do not decide to leave. I'm going I'm well into his embrace, I see the picture, I printed some and I'm wondering what I could play end in ... water. Yesterday I got past those are (satisfied to have ended with the tax return ...), I chose the image of the bridge over the Rio di Cannaregio not far from the library 'The Capital'. If I think of the days when I painted in Venice, incredible that August of '98, and I see myself with friends in later years, when output in Venice was exciting stage of the course 'en plein air ', copy of my photos I find it rather simplistic. But anyhow, it is important to resent immersed in the colors, nella luce diffusa, nell'aria frizzantina, nella magia della acque. E non si tratta di un sogno!
0 comments:
Post a Comment