Minister Brunetta A new contribution to the cultural transformation of our country. Read a little.
(source: Rai News 24)
Rome, 17/01/2010
E 'was a big baby efficiency in public administration minister, Renato Brunetta. This was revealed himself in the customary interview with RTL remembering that "arrived in 30 years that I was not able to make my bed." And, now, gets to propose his idea of \u200b\u200ba law that "the obligations of children to leave home at 18 years."
"Until I went to live alone was
my mother that morning I drew on the bed. For this I was ashamed," he said, commenting on the conviction of a father forced by a court a pagare gli alimenti ad una figlia trentaduenne ancora fuori corso all'universita'.
Piu' in generale, i bamboccioni "sono le vittime di un sistema e organizzazione sociale di cui devono fare il 'mea culpa' i genitori. Ho condiviso Padoa-Schioppa quando ha
stigmatizzato questa figura che mancava pero' di analisi: i bamboccioni ci sono perche' si danno garanzie solo ai padri, perche' le universita' funzionano in un certo modo, perche' i genitori si tengono i privilegi e scaricano i rischi sui figli.
La colpa insomma e' dei padri che - ha continuato il ministro - hanno costruito questa societa"'.
Ma Brunetta lancia la sua proposta: "Obbligherei per legge i figli ad uscire di casa a 18 anni".
Source: http://edizioniedessae.forumcommunity.net/?t=34704379
0 comments:
Post a Comment